* Increase business awareness of safety & health regulations
* Develop programs that teach, train, & better prepare those we serve
* Achieve safer, healthier workplaces for employees & employers
Industrial Safety Training
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 / Industrial Safety Training (IST) comprehensive Safety Training program originated in 1996 to meet the growing demand for safety training in the region. The program’s direction comes from an Advisory Board compromised of paying members. Specifically; training is geared towards businesses that perform work in general industry, construction, mining, and pipeline industries.
Did you know IST provides:
- Nationally recognized certifications through – OSHA, MSHA, PEC/Veriforce, NCCER, HSI, AHA, JJ KELLER and New Environmental Inc.
- First Aid/CPR/AED for those working in the Industry, Healthcare, Daycare, Education, Search and Rescue, or anyone else who needs it.
- Industrial Safety Training will work with your company to support your training needs at your facility or ours.
Benefits of Industrial Safety Training
Custom tailored programs for a greater return on your investment. Our instructors can assess your training requirements and develop a program that meets your company's needs.
Programs can be delivered in the best format for your organization, from 1/2 days, evenings, and weekends.
Your employees shouldn't wait to take a class. We are able to offer classes when you need them.
Each of our programs include essential health and safety measures, as well as meeting your organization's policies and procedures.
• Picture ID Cards with training taken through IST • Nationally recognized Certifications Available (OSHA, MSHA, PEC, NCCER, NSC)