We’re Open For Business!!
In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies. To review these guidelines, please go to Reopening Policies.
* Increase business awareness of safety & health regulations
* Develop programs that teach, train, & better prepare those we serve
* Achieve safer, healthier workplaces for employees & employers
Industrial Safety Training
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 / Industrial Safety Training (IST) is a comprehensive Safety Training program. IST originated in 1996 to meet the growing demand for safety training in the region. The program’s direction comes from an Advisory Board compromised of paying members. Specifically, training is geared towards businesses that perform work in industrial construction, mining, and pipeline fields.
The Industrial Safety Training Mission:
- First, to increase businesses’ awareness of safety and health regulations.
- Second, to develop programs that will teach, train, and prepare those we serve.
- Third, to achieve a more knowledgeable, safer, and healthier workplace for employees and employers.
Industrial Safety Training will work with your company to support your training needs.
Benefits of Industrial Safety Training
Custom tailored programs for a greater return on your investment. Our instructors can assess your training requirements and develop a program that meets your company’s needs.
Programs can be delivered in the best format for your organization, from 1/2 days, evenings, and weekends.
We can come to your facility, locally or nationwide.
Various cost saving measures are offered to best meet your budget.
Your employees shouldn’t wait to take a class. We are able to offer classes when you need them.
Each of our programs include essential health and safety measures, as well as meeting your organization’s policies and procedures.
• Picture ID Cards with training taken through IST
• Nationally recognized Certifications Available (OSHA, MSHA, PEC, NCCER, NSC)