We’re Open For Business!!
In order to reopen, we’ve had to institute several new safety and social distancing policies. To review these guidelines, please go to Reopening Policies.
Beginning May 28, 2021, IST will be closed on Fridays until August 9, 2021. With the exclusion of MSHA classes that have previously been scheduled. Should your company need a Friday class please call 307-789-5742 ext 113 or email Candy Hamblin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Increase business awareness of safety & health regulations
* Develop programs that teach, train, & better prepare those we serve
* Achieve safer, healthier workplaces for employees & employers
Industrial Safety Training
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 / Industrial Safety Training (IST) is a comprehensive Safety Training program. IST originated in 1996 to meet the growing demand for safety training in the region. The program’s direction comes from an Advisory Board compromised of paying members. Specifically, training is geared towards businesses that perform work in industrial construction, mining, and pipeline fields.
The Industrial Safety Training Mission:
- First, to increase businesses’ awareness of safety and health regulations.
- Second, to develop programs that will teach, train, and prepare those we serve.
- Third, to achieve a more knowledgeable, safer, and healthier workplace for employees and employers.
Industrial Safety Training will work with your company to support your training needs.