Industrial Safety Training NCCER Safety Technology class!
Virtual class Begins January 11-March 10 Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm This class is for Safety Supervisors, Field Managers, or Safety Directors
For more information or to register call Candy Hamblin at 307-789-5742 ext. 113 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Increase business awareness of safety & health regulations
* Develop programs that teach, train, & better prepare those we serve
* Achieve safer, healthier workplaces for employees & employers
Industrial Safety Training
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 / Industrial Safety Training (IST) comprehensive Safety Training program originated in 1996 to meet the growing demand for safety training in the region. The program’s direction comes from an Advisory Board compromised of paying members. Specifically; training is geared towards businesses that perform work in general industry, construction, mining, and pipeline industries.
Did you know IST provides:
- Nationally recognized certifications through – OSHA, MSHA, PEC/Veriforce, NCCER, HSI, AHA, JJ KELLER and New Environmental Inc.
- First Aid/CPR/AED for those working in the Industry, Healthcare, Daycare, Education, Search and Rescue, or anyone else who needs it.
- Industrial Safety Training will work with your company to support your training needs at your facility or ours.