Please review our current CoVID-19 guidelinesat Current CoVID-19 Policies.
Beginning May 28, 2021, IST will be closed on Fridays until August 23, 2021. With the exclusion of MSHA classes that have previously been scheduled. Should your company need a Friday class please call 307-789-5742 ext 113 or email Candy Hamblin.
* Increase business awareness of safety & health regulations
* Develop programs that teach, train, & better prepare those we serve
* Achieve safer, healthier workplaces for employees & employers
Industrial Safety Training
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 / Industrial Safety Training (IST) is a comprehensive Safety Training program. IST originated in 1996 to meet the growing demand for safety training in the region. The program’s direction comes from an Advisory Board compromised of paying members. Specifically; training is geared towards businesses that perform work in general industry, construction, mining, and pipeline industries.
Industrial Safety Training has been providing safety training to Uinta County and its surrounding areas for the last 25 years.
Did you know IST provides:
- Nationally recognized certifications through – OSHA, MSHA, PEC/Veriforce, NCCER, HSI, AHA, JJ KELLER and National Safety Council
- First Aid/CPR/AED for those in Healthcare, Daycare, Education, Search and Rescue, or anyone else who needs it.
- Industrial Safety Training will work with your company to support your training needs at your facility or ours.