* Increase business awareness of safety and health regulations
* Develop programs that teach, train, and better prepare those we serve
* Achieve safer, healthier workplaces for employees and employers
Industrial Safety Training
Uinta B.O.C.E.S. #1 / Industrial Safety Training (IST) is a comprehensive Safety Training program. IST originated in 1996 to meet the growing demand for safety training in the region. The program’s direction comes from an Advisory Board compromised of paying members. Specifically, training is geared towards businesses that perform work in industrial construction, mining, and pipeline fields.
The Industrial Safety Training Mission:
- First, to increase businesses’ awareness of safety and health regulations.
- Second, to develop programs that will teach, train, and prepare those we serve.
- Third, to achieve a more knowledgeable, safer, and healthier workplace for employees and employers.
Industrial Safety Training will work with your company to support your training needs.